Whether you’re Relocating, Upgrading or a First-Time Buyer, the buying process can be overwhelming as well as an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from Contract to Close.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Here, I’ve provided some of the most requested resources to help get you started.
Tap the links below for helpful information for buying Charlotte area homes.
- Homebuyers Guide
- Things You Absolutely Should Not Do
- This Will Most Likely Happen
- Debt to Income Ratio
- Mortgage Application Checklist
- How Much Can I Afford
- 8 Steps To Getting Your Finances In Order
- Pros & Cons of Buying a Townhouse or Condo
- Understanding Agency
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
How Much Will My Downpayment Be?
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified, preferably pre-approved in a Sellers Market.
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns